Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back to Work!

I finally have some wonderful news that I can share with everyone! After 9 long months of searching and searching and giving up and searching some more, I've accepted a position I was really, really hoping I would be offered! I will be working full-time at the front desk for a wellness center close to where we live. I sent an application for this position about a month ago, and then had a first round, then a second round interview two weeks ago and hadn't heard anything! Two days ago I got a phone call asking for another reference because one of mine was on sabbatical. Today I heard from one of my references saying she was contacted, and then later I was called and offered the position! It is all pending a physical I need to take on Monday, but I am not worried a bit about that :o) I have to complete 25 hours of training right away and then I will know more details. I just wanted to share this news with the world! I am so happy right now, and it is such a good feeling after waiting for so long. I am glad nothing else worked out because out of all the positions I've interviewed for and applied for, this is the one I think will make the biggest impact on my life. I changed my whole life around and it will be thrilling knowing I am helping others reach their healthiest lifestyles!

No comments:

Post a Comment