Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cardio and Speed 1.0 Focus T25

Yesterday I did Focus T25 workout Cardio for Day 1. Wow, let me tell you that it was unbelievably hard! You can check either Nailed It or Barely Made It on the calendar provided, and I definitely had to check Barely Made It! I had to follow Tanya for a lot of the modified moves but I give myself a high-five because I did it. I completed it. I did have to take a couple 2-3 second breathers but got right back into it. And for that, I'm proud of myself.

Today I did Speed 1.0. This workout was extremely different that yesterday's and I was encouraged because I saw someone post in our group on Facebook that Shaun T gives a little break a.k.a. stretches. Those stretches were a tease! You were still working while doing them. I'm typing this about an hour after I finished the workout and I am STILL hot. I sweat more doing this workout than I remember sweating in a long, long time. I did like Speed 1.0 way better than Cardio though. There were some tough moves (slow cross jacks anyone?) and clearly I am not the most coordinated and graceful athlete. I was dripping by the end of the 25 minutes but I enjoyed it, I did it, and I'm past it and looking forward to tomorrow's Total Body Circuit.

Yesterday I began the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse. I had a shake for breakfast, took a green iced tea grocery shopping with me, had an apple when I came home . I had another shake pre-dinner and had a salad and shake for dinner. I already had a shake this morning. According to my scale I'm down 2.4lbs this morning from yesterday. Here's hoping I get some amazing results this first week!

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment