Saturday, July 27, 2013

Staturday! Week 2 progress, July 22-July 26

What a fantastic week :) The hot streak that we had finally broke and I am 1000x happier. One day this week I even wore a long sleeved shirt! Love it!

So week 2 of FocusT25 brought some different challenges. I did think overall the workouts were easier but I haven't been able to check "Nailed it!" for Total Body Circuit yet. I'm scared because this coming week you do TBC twice and then 3 times next week!!

Monday- Cardio. Easier. WAY easier than the Friday before even. I gave myself a "Nailed it".

Tuesday- Total Body Circuit. Oh how I hate Spiderman Push-ups. Barely made it.

Wednesday- Speed 1.0. Again, I love doing this workout.

Thursday- Cardio. I thought Cardio was harder today than Monday for some reason.

Friday- Lower Focus and Ab Intervals. Lower Focus I can do about 95% of. Ab Intervals...how do they do some of those moves?!

Now for the results of course. From last week to this week I lost 3.6 pounds which gives me a loss of 8.4 pounds in two weeks. WHAT?!! That's crazy. So I'm 25% into my goal weight loss and only 20% into the program. Here is hoping I can keep it up because.....

Ryan and I FINALLY booked our honeymoon! Yes, we have waited almost 4 years to take our honeymoon. After much consideration we decided to go to Riviera Maya and Playa de Carmen. I am so excited and can hardly wait. And because I have so much faith in this workout program, I even ordered a few new bikinis. Woo!

Possibly even more shocking is the fact that I have an interview tomorrow evening with a family. Yes, a family. I know I said I could never ever nanny again after having my heart shattered but at the same time it can be such a rewarding career. There has yet to be a position I've enjoyed more than raising babies :) Here's hoping that they are a wonderful family and we can each see a future together.

In sad news this week, our dear friends have ended their relationship. They were together for 7 years, lived together for 3, and were engaged for 6 months. They are our closest couple of friends. It was very hard for me to digest the news and Ryan couldn't understand why I was so upset about it. I know they had 7 fantastic years together and we've had 7 fantastic years with them. The break-up is amicable but it doesn't make it any easier.

Finally, our other dear friends announced they are having a baby. This news hit me like a ton of bricks! We love this couple dearly and know they will be wonderful parents. I can hardly wait to have a little baby to spoil and be a baby hog with :)

Here is this week's photo dump:
Where we will be staying!, homemade pretzels, Ryan and Nittany napping on the new furniture, sunflower that bloomed in the garden and Coala giving me a kiss after surviving TBC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment