Saturday, July 20, 2013

Staturday!!! 1st wk, July 20th

I survived! I did the entire first week of Focus T25 Alpha Week One. I feel ah-mazing. I am a bit sore but I will sum up everything!!!

The sorest I was was on Tuesday. I think that's just because I was getting back into the swing of things. By Thursday I wasn't sore at all anymore. Friday I got up and did the Cardio first. You have the option of doing two workouts on Fridays, or saving one for Saturday too. Fridays workouts were Lower Focus and Cardio and I did Cardio to get it out of the way. Still hard, but I was able to do more moves than Monday's Cardio. In the evening I decided to do Lower Focus. I loved doing this workout. A lot of squats and lunges but it felt really good to stretch out my lower body. The 25 minutes flew by and I was still sweating insanely like I had run a marathon!!

Today I did the Stretch workout. Although it is only stretching, I was still sweating in the beginning. Shaun T was right and it felt amazing by the end and I'm so glad I did it. I think I may even do it tomorrow as well.

So here is what you are waiting for- the results. From Monday morning until this morning I lost 4.8 lbs. Not a huge difference but almost 5 pounds in six workouts is fantastic I think! Most importantly, I enjoy doing the workouts. They are hard and they make me sweat and grunt like a pig but getting results is the motivation I need to keep going.

Here's this week's photo dump!

From the top left: Nittany being a porker with two dingos, my shakeology, 50 Sucks! lollipop bouquet I made, Ryan and I enjoying my last beer for 10 weeks!, Luna has allergies and her face swelled up, a beautiful sunset out the road, and how I found all three dogs huddling during the storm.

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment