Thursday, July 18, 2013

Total Body Circuit and Ab Intervals

Today is my 4th day of Focus T25. That only means that tomorrow is the double workout day. Augh! Yesterday I completed Total Body Circuit and it just about killed me. I had to follow almost ALL of the modified moves and even then it was probably not full strength because I just couldn't get them. Planking is extremely hard for me so when you are planking and have to do some oblique crunches...well, I might as well just die. I did do it though and that's another day done!

Today I did Ab Intervals and it was difficult but not terrible. My ab strength isn't fabulous so I was a big shaky but still, better than nothing! I thought today's workout FLEW by. I glanced at the time and it was under 8 minutes and I could hardly believe it.

Today I also weighed myself because I did the 3 day Shakeology cleanse. I was down 4 pounds since Monday morning. I'm not extremely happy with those results because 1) I saw people losing like 8-10 lbs, and 2) I was literally STARVING when I went to bed. Yesterday evening I almost ripped Ryan's head off waiting for him to grill chicken for dinner. Would I do it again? Probably not. I don't think the results were worth it for me to be so hungry and miserable for 3 days. On the other hand, I didn't leave the house because I was worried of the "side-effects" I read about. I didn't have any side effects and I think if I was out running around like normal I would've dropped another pound or so. I was pretty sedentary besides working out in the mornings and my 2 mile jog each evening.

I'm very excited for tomorrow and doing both workouts. I can hardly wait to wake up Saturday morning and weigh-in for the first Staterday!

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment