Saturday, August 3, 2013

STATurday! Week 3 Progress, July 29-Aug 2

Week 3 is already done! I cannot believe I've been doing this program for three weeks already. Yesterday I had some swimsuits arrive for our upcoming vacation and I am determined to rock them! Here is this week's updates:

Monday- Total Body Circuit. Killer. I almost feel like I need to do another workout with this because it's so hard. I had to force myself to do it.

Tuesday- Speed 1.0. For some reason I didn't enjoy doing Speed today! For a workout that I really like it was difficult to finish through it. I think partly I also had the a/c off in the house because of how nice it is outside and it was much warmer than usual inside. I definitely need to remember to keep the air on while working out!

Wednesday- Lower Focus. I am beginning to really like this. A LOT of squats and lunges but the break from cardio is appreciated.

Thursday- Cardio. Nailed it. 

Friday- Double Day! I did TBC first because I just know how I dread it and wanted it get it done. I'm almost embarrassed to say that I enjoyed it! I never ever like this workout and for some reason I really got into it. I still can't do the running lunges on the floor without my sciatic nerve screaming, but I moderate by sprinting during that part. Ab Intervals was the next workout and I was able to do about 90% of them. I actually had sweat drip onto the floor while doing oblique push-ups. I can't tell you the last time sweat dripped onto the floor from a workout...that's just not me! Proof that I was nailing it!

And this week's results~ I'm unsure about inches lost because I'm only measuring every two weeks, but this week I lost 2.6 pounds meaning I've lost 11 pounds total in 3 weeks! Insane, insane. Thank you, Shaun T! 

Nothing very exciting happened this week. Monday we met Ryan's brother Julian before he went back to Juniata for his new grown-up job. We went to Harry's Pizza and normally I can eat 4-5 slices and I could barely finish two. Eh. Tuesday Ryan was gone all day for the Pirates double header and Wednesday Ryan and I went to the Pirates game ourselves. I spent almost all day Thursday online job searching and Friday night we went to our friend Ramsey's house. We haven't seen Ramsey in almost two years!! It was really nice to see his family again and I forgot how sweet his entire family is. 

So that's about all! The weather is fantastic, not a single day over 80 degrees for the next 10 days still (which would bring us to halfway through August!) Honestly, I can deal with 75 every day in the summer :o) Have a good week everyone!

~R


Funny picture of Nittany!, Chalkboard I found at TJ Maxx, Chicken and Avocado Sandwich, Ryan and I at the Pirates game, Diesel!, Cinnamon and Sugar Chocolate Pretzels, and the new living room

No comments:

Post a Comment