Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 6 Aug 19-Aug 23

Back to work! I was called back to my previous job and I started school on Thursday. I cannot even believe the summer went by that fast. The leaves outside have already begun to turn. Only a few more days until Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back :)

Here's how this week's workout went!

Monday- Dynamic Core- This video is the beta version of alpha's ab intervals. I love this workout. I ended up switching Core Cardio and Dyanamic Core's days.

Tuesday- Core Cardio- Easy!

Wednesday- Rip't Circuit- This isn't easy. I want to say it's easier than TBC.

Thursday- I ended up doing doubles on Thursday because I knew I'd be beat on Friday by the time I got home from work. I did Upper Focus first and then Speed 2.0. By the end of Speed I could barely move. It's a circuit of repeating moves and the end is super fast.

Friday- Rip't Circuit.

This was a busy week. On top of going back to work, my co-teacher's wife just had their first baby so I ended up handling the bulk of the work load this week. It wasn't bad just unexpected. On Friday I met up with my friend that I worked with last year and I sure have missed her! We try to get together monthly and I always look forward to seeing each other. We talk almost daily but it's always nice to be together in person. I gave her the Alpha round of the dvds so it'll be interesting to see what she thinks of the program!

Today is the end of week 6 so I am 66% of the way through the workouts. I do not have any measurements because Ryan's working, but I am down 1.2 lbs from last Saturday meaning I've lost 13.2 lbs total. I know it is a lot more inches though because of the way my clothes are fitting. I'm surprised I lost this week after plateauing and being stuck for 3 weeks. We ate at Cheesecake Factory with our friends Tuesday night and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we ate after 7:30 because of other things going on. Obviously it's not as great as I was hoping but I guess I shouldn't be too shocked because of my poor eating habits this week.

I don't even have a photo dump!

Smores Cheesecake which was ah-mazing. And Nittany showing that although the flowers are still blooming, all the leaves from the buckeye tree have started to fall. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment