Saturday, August 31, 2013

Staturday! Week 7 Aug 26-Aug 31

Yesterday was the end of week 7 for me. Last week I was unable to post my stats since I didn't have Ryan measure me until later in the evening. I lost another 2 inches for 10 inches total. I can totally tell by the way everything fits.

I'm not going to do the usual run down of the week's workouts because they were all easy and I nailed them all. I was reading a few forums about the beta cycle and it seems that beta is more  toning while alpha was the work. This REALLY disappoints me because I thought beta would be the killer. Plus I gave my friend the alpha workouts so I'll need them back to burn them. I'm thinking when we get back from our trip I'll start over with Alpha again or mix the most effective Alphas with Betas. Ugh. I feel like beachbody totally tricked us here. It was all "you have to do alpha and master it to complete beta" and I had this feeling all along that beta was easier. Some people disagree but the majority thinks alpha was the tougher workout.

Besides that, nothing much happening. Everyone's back to work because of school starting so the office is packed again but it's nice to be back with my co-workers. Now that I have my own office it's really nice to be around with everyone!

 I am just counting down the days to vacation!

Custom scarf! (Fleetwood Mac's Rhiannon lyrics), yes, another batch of pretzels, selfie!, pastel flowers blooming, Coala photobombing a could've been cute pic, new gel nails I found in the clearance bin, and my mom's wave petunias that come back every year and grow like crazy. Even our family dog Buddy made the cut this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment