Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beginning Bec's Bakery

Doesn't this cupcake look amazing?!? Well guess what? It tastes just as good as it looks. Behold the Triple Oreo Cupcake. Oreo infused batter, Oreos in the frosting, and topped with a delicate miniature Oreo (oh, and there's an Oreo under the batter. But Triple Oreo sounds better than Quadruple Oreo, right?) This was one of my first cupcakes I made last winter, and it was a huge hit with my husband and family.

You can now enjoy this cupcake, plus any of the cupcakes, cookies, cakes and cobblers I'll feature on my blog. I've decided to begin baking for the public! I've received so many compliments on everything I've baked (plus a few criticisms) and I want to share my creations with everyone. I enjoy baking, so, so soooo much, and I want to share that joy with people!

Please contact me if you are local to me (Southwestern PA) and you are looking for someone to bake for an upcoming event. Since I am just beginning my rates are very reasonable. I would just like a recommendation from you after your event to help spread the word! Oh, and I'm a huge fan of free samples :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment